Three-phase construction of fourth floor of existing four story, historic building in Lower Downtown Denver. Approximately 6,926 sq. interior and 2,030 exterior space
- LEED Gold.
- 7 executive offices, 2 flex offices, 3 custom conference rooms.
- Raised floor system.
- Renovation of existing masonry.
- Addition of building automation system.
- Glass accordion door and glass sliding doors at conference rooms.
- Addition of roof deck with penthouse.
- New stair access to roof deck and ADA lift.
- New mechanical and electrical systems.
- Coordination of construction activities with occupied spaces below.
- Removal of timber roof purlins for roof deck openings.
- Modify existing roof to ensure drainage around new rooftop.