BUILDING WITH SHIPPING CONTAINERS
- Re-purposed shipping containers used in residential and commercial projects.
- Goal of “no waste” using window and door opening cut outs as interior partitions.
- Supplement shipping container shells with other re-purposed materials, like beetle kill pine for tongue and groove wood ceilings.
- Turning architectural renderings into custom fabricated stairways.
- Design elements vary from all steel to combining steel and reclaimed wood.
- Provide custom welding to create one-of-a-kind functional art.
UNIQUE DOORS AND PARTITIONS
- Reclaimed wood and metal fabricated into custom doors and partitions.
- Design meets functionality in these custom one-of-a-kind pieces.
- Unique colors and treatments available to match client’s aesthetic.
RECLAIMED WOOD WORKING
- Reuse of old vertical grain first growth framing lumber.
- Reclaimed lumber fabricated into finish windows, doors, and stairs.
- Custom wood working to create unique functional architectural elements.
CUSTOM STEEL WINDOWS
- Replication of old industrial windows.
- Custom operable windows with hand-welded knobs.
- Integration of standardized windows into custom frames.
- Reuse of old machinery and equipment into functional fixtures.
- Old elevator parts turned into art and architecture pieces.
- Old cranes and equipment re-purposed into interior fixtures.
Sprung Construction is known for its unique commercial building services and urban infill expertise in downtown Denver.