Clock Tower Lofts
Renovation of an existing five-story building into loft apartments with underground parking. Approximately 36,800 sq. ft.
- Construction of a new concrete second floor by infilling the existing 20 ft. tall first floor area.
- 37 custom loft apartment build out.
- Epoxy floor finishes.
- Sound attenuation system and concrete topping on all floors.
- Historic clock face and dome repair and renovation.
- New elevator and core.
- New mechanical and electrical systems.
- Renovation of existing masonry, terra cotta and window system.
- Under pin existing load-bearing basement columns.
- Total rehabilitation of tower clock.
- Lower Downtown location.
- Financing packages, to includes Colorado State Historical Grant.
- National Historic Register restrictions.
- Zero lot-line construction, minimal access for stored materials.