Buerger Brothers/Chamber Lofts
Renovation of an existing four-story building into loft apartments with underground parking. Approximately 50,000 sq. ft. Completed in eleven months.
- 37 custom loft apartment build out.
- New elevator.
- Renovation of historic windows, existing masonry and terra cotta under Dept of Interior guidelines.
- New mechanical and electrical systems.
- Shore and underpin load-bearing columns for parking aisle.
- Custom sleeping quarter mezzanines designed for each unit.
- Floor plans were not typical, prohibiting stacking of mechanical and electrical services.
- Funded through Colorado Historical grants and tax credits.