American National Bank & Annex
Renovation of an existing three-story Historic Register building into 14 apartments and 5 retail units. Approximately 23,000 sq. ft.
- Repair of structural shell.
- New elevator and core.
- Soundproofing system between floors.
- Renovation of existing storefront and masonry.
- Complete historic window repair and restoration.
- New mechanical and electrical system.
- ADA accessibility modifications.
- Complete masonry tuck point using Dept of Interiors mortar mix standards.
- Mountain location.
- Manpower restraints.
- Funded through grants and tax credits.
- Zero lot-line construction, material delivery and coordination was critical.