Shell and core renovation of approximately a 44,000 square foot warehouse. Originally built in 1927, the warehouse was originally used by Magnus Metals and then was the home to Eastwood Printing from 1979 until 2014.
- Complete masonry restoration.
- Structural repair and re-roof of entire project.
- Removal of nine decades of multiple and varied adaptations of the space.
- Rehabilitation of interior infrastructure including new restrooms.
- New windows throughout project.