17th & Champa Historic Preservation
Renovation of an existing nine-story historic building. Approximately 108,000 sq.ft.
- Complete historic window repair and restoration.
- Facade and skylight restoration.
- Extensive millwork for tenant finish.
- New mechanical, electrical, fire, and plumbing systems constructed while building was occupied.
- Restoration of bronze entry doors.
- Restoration of existing elevators.
- Zero lot line construction, material delivery and coordination was critical.
- Working around existing tenants and bank customers.
- DURA financing package.